Monday, March 05, 2007

long time.......reaaly long time not posted about me my life.

hmmm ere i go after a great year at gujrat, i am back in Mumbai , home sweet home.

now i see mumbai in a new light a new perspective , wonder what if i leave india to study and comeback to see india again in a new light,
valueing what it has unique and hating what it could have been and what it is....

so our experiences define our perspective, but our attitude directs our perspective..hmm

will list out about 2006. in the next post and define what i want from 2007.

too late in march to do all this, but the better done late , than never done. tommorow i will clearly define the cha;eenges ahead of me and the tangible goals i want to set my self.

to look bak at 2006
i learned to manage difficulties, proved my ability as a manger.
pgained confidence to design tactis and implement strategy...infact to an extend define strategy for an area.

learned to manage my boss, earned the art of making him dependent on me.

phew
got to get sleep...but one things for sure...............

experiences define perspective....

set your foot in the unexperienced world friend,....it will change your perspective....

No comments:

Post a Comment